RIPPED OFF ROYAL BY GETITDIGITAL
DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH GETITDIGITAL SEE THE ATTACHED PHOTOS THEY ARE SELLING GRAY MARKET ITEMS AND NOT DISCLOSING IT,
DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF TOO.
SEE THE ATTACHED PHOTOS I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
AND IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU WOULD AT LEAST RESPOND.
LAME COMPANY/ LAMER PEOPLE.I CAN NOT REPEAT THIS ENOUGH DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL NOT BE PLEASED THEY MAKE UP A LOT OF THER OWN REVIEWS.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Nikon D810 Camera
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "Hello, I first tried the free 7-day trial of PPG over 2 months ago as I was looking for any additional help with chronic pain due to..."
- "First my 6 month old range cooling fan broke which took five weeks to replace the entire unit since there were no replacement parts available. Customer service was difficult..."
- "Months ago, I had wanted an altar table to place all of my sacred treasures on so that I could have a special place to meditate in front of. I..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."